Feb 7, 2011

Falsies Volum Express

i've been hauling so many mascaras lately, i'm probably good until the end of the year.

here's the latest one i opened: Maybelline Falsies Volum Express Mascara. i actually got this at dutyfree (my brother's gf bought it for me :D), i don't think this is available locally. i was choosing among the many mascaras that Maybelline offered, and this one hooked me in with its name :P



here's what the wand looks like:


it's curved, as you can see.


i find it a bit flimsy. my hands have to be extra steady when using it.

and here it is on me:


now i wouldn't go as far as saying this mascara would give you the the effect of false lashes, but it's not bad, yeah? :) anything that lifts my lashes is a winner in my book ;) and it did a great job of holding my curl throughout the day :)


was supposed to make this post an FOTD as well, but.. i can't remember what i used on my eyes, haha! i was just focused on roadtesting the mascara :P but i do know i'm only wearing pressed powder here. oh, and lipgloss! :)

6 comments:

  1. wow! i didn't know that it's curved like that. hehe. looks good! your lashes alone without mascara looks long and full already n__n! i really want to buy this mascara as soon as i am done with the one i have now hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your FOTD. Simple yet so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @donna hehe must be the angle. i barely have lashes! that's why i'm always on the lookout for a great mascara :D

    @pammy thanks dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mascara!!! It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @becky yup it works really well :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a great product! A must try! Thank you for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...